Summer is right around the corner and a change of seasons always gets me thinking about new trends and what clothes I’ll want to wear that season. During the summer, I love to wear shorts, tank tops, sundresses, and lay by the pool any chance I get… which gets me thinking about my ideal bikini body…
I decided to do a little bit of research on how she keeps so fit. I found ridiculous amounts of videos and articles online about her love for boxing and how she used it to get in shape for Sports Illustrated as well as to lose her baby weight. I had tried a little bit of boxing and had always enjoyed it, but have never committed to doing it regularly.
THAT’S ALL ABOUT TO CHANGE!
This is where TITLE Boxing Nashville comes in. I have committed to attending class there 2-3 times per week (In addition to 2-3 other days of hiking, yoga, or stair-master). April just started – we all have some time to really get our sweat on before the hot days of summer are here – and TITLE is offering a cool offer for Wanderlust and Glitter Dust readers – keep reading!
But first let me give you a few facts about TITLE boxing classes:
- Burn 1,000 calories per class
- One hour trainer led classes
- 15 mins of cardio warmup
- 30 mins (8 rounds) of Boxing or kickboxing
- 15 mins of core
- 30+ Classes a week to choose from
- Members can attend unlimited number of classes
- 10 different trainers with unique boxing or kickboxing experience
- TITLE Boxing Club has 130 locations across the country you can utilize with membership
- Three different membership options to choose from.
- Month -to- Month
- 6 month membership
- 1 year membership
In addition, here are some extra things that I personally love about TITLE:
- The classes are really really hard, BUT they go by SO fast. Before you know it you’re walking out the door (dripping in sweat…).
- They play really good music, this is everything to me during a workout. It either pumps me up or slows me down.
- The instructors are really fun (and patient )
- I’m not a particularly stressed or angry person, but we all have our days. Boxing is probably the best stress reliever I’ve ever experienced. It’s sort of fun to pretend that your bag is the person or thing that’s made you stressed or angry… (Does that make me a violent person…?)
- Classes are an awesome mix of toning and cardio that is great for both men and women. You are ripping your muscles up, but also gasping for breath. (Good thing they make it fun…)
- I feel like with each class I’m learning techniques to defend myself if I ever needed to. (Don’t mess with me!)
- Each class is a good mix of male and female and all levels of fitness.
- The gym is located in a convenient location and has tons of accessible parking
I walk out of every class feeling strong and empowered, and knowing that I didn’t waste an hour on a throwaway workout the way I often times do when I just go to the Y by myself… For this summer I want to be a little more lean and a little more toned. I’ll be keeping you updated on my progress. I’ve taken measurements and will be starting a bicep cam!
Join me in class… seriously. I’ll be there 3 times per week and did I mention that your first class is free?! In addition, if you decide to join and mention Wanderlust and Glitter Dust they will give you your own pair of boxing gloves! I’m obsessed with my pink pair, but you can choose your own color and boxing swag!
Let’s finish with a little video from our girl Marisa, telling us more about why she loves boxing.
See you there – and don’t forget to get your free gloves!